Green is said to be the color that symbolizes tranquility, good luck, health, and even jealousy. Green is abundent in nature and representative of new life, growth, and renewal, and all things enviornmental. Some consider green to have a calming, de-stressing effect. Decorating with green is a perfect way to add a splash of color as it matches with several other colors and can have a warming or cooling effect. Here are some of our favorite bright green pieces sure to add pizzaz to your kitchen and dinning room.
Row One (left to right)
1. Elysees Kiwi Napkin, $17 each
2. Petale Set- Bowl $14, Plate $12, Napkin Ring $6.50
3. Pasyphae Nature Non_Rimmed Soup Plate $25.
Row Two (left to right)
1. Megg Microwave Egg Cooker, $6.
2. Au ras des Paquerettes Dessert Plate, $13, Dinner Plate $16
3. Phenomene Flatware starting at $9 each
Row Three (left to right)
1. Theobald Tumblers, low or tall, $13 each
2. Orka Silicon Spatula or Spoon Spatula $8 each
3. Legend Moss Linen Napkin, $ 11 each (shown in roll), Pirouette Moss Napkin, $9 each (green, folded), Nature Enchantee Napkin, $15 each (print)