Tuesday, September 6, 2011
10 New Uses for Espresso Cups
We all love those petite, dainty espresso cups. They bring us daily caffeine joy and usually come in fun patterns, shapes, and colors, but you don't have to restrict their use to coffee and espresso alone. Here are ten new and fun ways to use these little cups in everyday life.
1. Pop in an over sized bloom and use it as a mini bud vase.
2. Measure out recipes in advance using them as prep bowls.
3. Add a candle for an instant tea light holder for ambiance at your next dinner party.
4. Create instantly chic place card holders or as a guest gift for each place setting.
5. Move them into the bathroom to hold Q-Tips and cotton balls.
6. Create a bed side catch all for earrings and pennies.
7. On the desk, use them as a low pencil cup for colored pens and pencils.
8. Serve little candies in individual dessert holders.
9. Sort your arts and crafts table with containers for buttons, paper clips, and more.
10. Serve an amuse bouche or after dinner shot.
Any other ideas you like to use your little espresso cups for?
Shown above, left to right: Lignato Coffee Cup with saucer, $28, (limited quantity available) Gran de Riz Coffee Cup in Sand and Red colors, $17, Pasyphae Cup with saucer in Natural and Blue Colors, $22, Nature Enchante Coffee cup with Saucer, $22.